1. A change in landscape is always the best start to a change in perspective. Especially when the landscape looks like this:
2. The benefits of virtual connectedness are over-rated. Along those lines: literally connected people do not get the desire to literally disconnect from this virtual world. This is more frustrating than you can imagine.
3. There’s nothing a small glass of wine and a chocolate-chip cookie can’t make better.
4. The most amazing thing a friend can do is simply be there.
5. It’s not easy to forget yourself nor to reinvent yourself, but to better yourself is golden.